Corey's weekend with Shark

Corey's weekend with Shark

Ad Content from Shark

Hey, internet! I’m a Senior Creative Strategist here at Mashable, and I’m going to level with you on one thing I am not creative or strategic about: cleaning. We all have our talents! (I, for one, can make you a simple and delicious dinner with the ingredients in your pantry, if your pantry contains a box of spaghetti and a jar of marinara sauce.) But when it comes to keeping a clean home, I can use all the help I can get—especially if that help comes in robot form. Luckily, I took the Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty™ XL vacuum for a recent weekend test drive. Here’s how my weekend with Shark went. Read more...

More about Shark, Robot Vacuums, Tech, and Consumer Tech


tech technology tech news technology news latest technology news new technology latest technology latest tech news technews technology news today tech news today technical news new technologies technology websites tech websites November 02, 2020 at 11:25PM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.